Customer Service Advisor - Automotive
SIGNING BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
Available Retention Bonus
We now have an excellent opportunity for Customer Service Advisors for our established repair facility in Fort Lee, Virginia to earn top dollar. Our CSA will be the first point of contact for customers both on the phone and in the store. They are responsible for engaging customers, scheduling appointments, building trust, and communicating processes and timelines for work as well as selling parts and services. They will also adhere to Company Customer Care standards to meet customer expectations.
- Sales Bonuses that give you realistic opportunities to significantly increase pay.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
- Paid Training
We are especially interested in candidates with three (3) years of experience in the automotive service and repair industry but we will consider qualified candidates with less experience!
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- First point of contact for customers on the phone and in the store. Responsible for engaging customers, scheduling appointments, building trust, understanding needs, communicating processes and timelines, and selling parts and service that make the customer's car run at peak efficiency; adheres to Company Customer Care standards to meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for the organization and productivity of the service business through work order and register transactions, thorough vehicle inspections, and service and replacement part knowledge.
- Under the direction of Management, assists in various aspects of customer care, work order and register assistance, facility maintenance, and Outside Purchase (OP) ordering.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to cash, credit, check, refund and return policies. Works with the management team to react to customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or business opportunities.
- Conduct and participate in routine express automotive services, including tire mounting, balancing, rotations, and repair; oil changes, fluid top-offs, lubrications, filter and bulb replacement; battery installation, starting and charging system testing; cosmetic car services, and thorough vehicle inspection.
- Primary driving force behind the implementation and constant execution of safety procedures, ensuring wheel torque and oil/fluid services are performed per standard operating procedure directives.
- Partner with Management to produce a safe and health work environment that complies with all local, state, and federal laws, as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with all associates, management, and customers; interprets and retains information and applies knowledge appropriately.
- In designated locations, may be a secondary key carrier responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.