We now have an excellent opportunity for Automotive Technicians at our established repair facility in Davis Monthan AFB. Technicians will diagnose and repair basic automotive vehicles including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical. They will also help maintain the center by keeping management informed of mechanical repair problems as they occur and adhere to company policies, procedures, safety, and environmental rules. There are also opportunities to grow by learning new technical information and techniques through formal training. Our technicians are vital to the operations of the center and will have the opportunity to earn top dollar.
Additional Compensation is available for candidates with multiple ASE Certs.
- Bonuses that give you realistic opportunities to significantly increase pay.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training including ASE
- Additional Bonus for ASE Certifications
We are especially interested if the candidate has five (5) years of experience in the automotive service and repair industry but we will consider qualified candidates with less experience!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Change engine oil and filter
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install batteries and check starting / charging systems
- Install headlights and other small bulbs
- Repair flat tires
- Install wiper blades
- Stock and unload tires
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Clean and maintain an organized and neat shop.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.