Tier 2 Service Desk
Link Technologies is currently seeking a Tier 2 Service Desk. This will be an onsite contract position with option for extension. This position will provide Tier 2 support for the NNSS including investigating elevated issues and supporting MacOS.
- Associate degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent training and experience, plus at least one year of related experience.
- MacOS experience preferred.
- Ensure to exhibit strong end-to-end troubleshooting skills for system, network, and applications.
- Advanced computer skills with Windows Operations Systems, Active Directory, and with software applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and MS Outlook.
- Experience installing hardware and software for personal computing needs.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel in a professional, effective manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for hardware, software, or network installation.
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software.
- Disassembling equipment for relocation.
- Serving as a single point of contact for clients to report equipment and software malfunctions.
- Performing client call backs.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Analyzing and resolving problems.
- Assisting users in running management applications and systems.
- Monitoring the operation of computer hardware or software.
- Developing or modifying processes and procedures to solve complex operating system problems.
- Diagnosing of Printer related issues
- Computer imaging (SCCM experience preferred)
- Tier 2 support: Assist Tier I personnel in solving technical problems and investigates elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeks known solutions for more complex issues.
- Specialty support may be required of Active Directory (AD), AD Group Policy Objects, Windows 10, Mac Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, advanced support and setup of Microsoft Outlook.
- Vendor communication
Link Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.