Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
Korn Ferry Military has partnered with our 50-year-old privately held, family-owned Manufacturing client for their search for a Shipping & Receiving Supervisor, in the Jamestown, North Dakota area. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. Visa sponsorship is not available. Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Lead 4-10 warehouse associates in an all-weather facility/environment.
- Supervise and coordinate the shipping and receiving activities of the Shipping Department.
- Occasionally fast-paced and stressful.
- Strong logistics and shipping background/experience.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Experience leading and managing a team.
- Experience with MS Office products.
- Degree (PREFERRED). Promotable.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: 4-year degree preferred but not required.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of shipping and receiving experience.
- Salary: $70k Base Salary + Bonus and Full Benefits.
- Available: NOW thru December 2022/January 2023.
- Relocation: Considered for the right candidate if required.
CONTACT: Please submit a current resume to Mark.Butler@KornFerry.com