Garco Construction, Inc. is an ENR Top 400 general contractor with offices in Spokane and Tacoma, Washington. In addition to self-performing a substantial amount of construction, Garco provides high quality design build services through our in house architect and design department, as well as through strong partnerships with local and national architectural and engineering firms. We achieve this by employing highly qualified people, emphasizing advanced technology, continuing education, high safety standards and quality control.
As a Construction Operator you will operate heavy equipment. Some of the key items you will need to do on a daily basis will be:
- Operate several types of large (45,000 lbs. or larger) power construction equipment to move and grade earth primarily on level roadbed and/or in gravel pits or dumpsites.
- Operate cranes, boom trucks, or other hoisting equipment
The qualifications you need to have for this role are:
- Have Union membership
- Be comfortable working in all types of weather conditions
- Be comfortable operating tractors, motor graders, wheeled loaders, bulldozers, excavators, cranes, boom trucks.
- Have safety focused mindset
The salary range for this position is between $30 and $75 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
The culture of Garco is second to none, and our employees are the heartbeat of our organization. To have the best employees in the industry, we offer some of the best benefits. Below are some of the benefits we offer when you join the team at Garco:
Garco is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please email email@example.com. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.