We are growing and looking for quality minded team members to perform resistance/projection welding on our high speed cooking/commercial microwave oven products!
Are you looking for a full-time 1st shift, 4/10’s work schedule, an excellent benefits package, a competitive starting wage with a progressive wage structure and monthly incentive bonus opportunities that reward employees for performing at a high level? If so, we invite you to apply! ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry.
Our welder starting wage is $16.25/hour. Employees who are meeting or exceeding performance expectations will be eligible for wage increases at 2, 6, and 12 months, with the opportunity to earn $18.10/hour after 12 months of solid performance!
Hours will be:
- 6:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday.
- Responsible for the operation of resistance/projection spot welding machines which includes loading parts into the machine
- Engaging the machine and running the weld cycle.
- Welding associates are responsible for dressing, changing, spacing and adjusting welding tips, and ensuring a high quality of weld by complying with standard work guidelines, process instructions and print specifications.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- A solid work history with a manufacturing background; previous welding or sheet metal fabrication experience and/or formal training or education through an accredited welding program or technical school desired.
We are the hidden gem employer in SW Cedar Rapids! Check us Out!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required