We are growing and looking for quality minded team members to provide material handling support to our assembly line production for our high speed cooking/commercial microwave oven products operation!
Are you looking for a full-time 1st shift, 4/10’s work schedule, an excellent benefits package, a competitive starting wage with a progressive wage structure and monthly incentive bonus opportunities that reward employees for performing at a high level? If so, we invite you to apply! ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry.
Our material handling starting wage is $15.25/hour. Employees who are meeting or exceeding performance expectations will be eligible for wage increases at 2, 6, and 12 months, with the opportunity to earn $16.83/hour after 12 months of solid performance!
- pulling material to production area(s) for scheduled jobs
- maintaining accurate records on material movements
- un-packing/packing material
- cycle counting
- quality control
- data entry
- HS graduate or equivalent
- solid work history including related material handling experience, fork truck operation experience and/or certification and the ability to use all types of material handling equipment
- ability to read and interpret production schedule, inventory reports, packing lists and check-in incoming material.
- Must demonstrate a good attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Basic math, computer and keyboarding skills to work within the ERP/MRP system, ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and judge distance and height.
- Knowledge of assembly processes a plus.
We are the hidden gem employer in SW Cedar Rapids! Check us Out!
Pre-employment physical and drug test required